Monday 2 September 2013

NO SAMENES, NO OTHERNESS

Neither This Or That.
Buddha means the middle way in this context.Neither we are not the same persons like our parents,nor are totally different.We should take time to talk to our fathers and mothers about this.
The fact is that when you get angry with your father,you somewhat become angry with yourself.There is no way to remove our fathers & mothers from our selves.That is why we practice to reconcile with them in us.
You can hear & learn the song
"WateringSeeds of Joy" which helps us to see that we are continuation of our parents & our ancestors.
My mother,my father
they are in me,
And when I look,
I see myself in them.
From:Planting Seeds:Practicing Mindfulness With Children
Plum Village Community.
speakingtree.in

No comments:

Post a Comment